Reported Speech Answers - FORTUNE ACADEMY

Breaking

.

Monday 16 October 2017

Reported Speech Answers

Answers
1.       D.    I told the candidate that we would publish the results the next day
2.       D.    She said “My father went abroad last month”
3.       C.    that they had been playing for the country
4.       B     He had learnt
5.       B.    had
6.       C.    I was his best friend
7.       D.    Manoj says that he is fed up with her
8.       D.
9.       C.    that
10.   D.    she should explain it.
11.   B.    that he was going
12.   C.    My mother said that she would give me a nice present
13.   D.    had seen
14.   B.    He said that he did not like tea
15.   C.    was watching
16.   B.    how I could
17.   C.    The stranger asked me what my name was
18.   B.    if
19.   C.    He asked me whether I liked tea
20.   B.    me what I was looking for
21.   A.    whether I had bought chicken
22.   D.    Merlin asked Prardhana where she had been all the time
23.   A.    The officer asked
24.   D.    Whether

25.   C.    I asked him, “Will you stop the noise?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages