PSC / BANK ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUESTIONS Q8 - FORTUNE ACADEMY

Breaking

.

Tuesday 28 November 2017

PSC / BANK ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUESTIONS Q8


FORTUNE
Academy for career and competitive exams
Near Fire Station, Adoor. 9447564217, 04734-226757
QUESTION Q8


Out of five words (A, B, C, D,E) given below choose the correct one to fill up the blanks in the following sentences.

1.       They are ........... an over bridge at this site.
a.       built
b.      building
c.       have built
d.      build
e.      going to built
2.       Wait a minute. I ............. him up.
a.       just ring
b.      just rang
c.       have just ring
d.      will just ring
e.      just ringing
3.       I no longer keep cigarettes in my pocket. I ....... up smoking
a.       gave
b.      have gave
c.       have given
d.      had given
e.      none of these
4.       I have not brought any paper with me. Never mind. I ............. you some
a.       will lend
b.      shall lend
c.       will lent
d.      shall lent
e.      none of these
5.       This is your sister’s share. You ............. not touch it.
a.       will
b.      shall
c.       shall not
d.      won’t
e.      will have
6.       I .......... carry these packets for you, don’t worry.
a.       shall
b.      will
c.       have to
d.      am
e.      none of these
7.       if it .............. foggy this evening, I shall stay at home.
a.       is
b.      were
c.       is to be
d.      is being
e.      has been
8.       Would he be granted leave if he ............ for it?
a.       apply
b.      applied
c.       has applied
d.      had applied
e.      none of these

ANSWERS

1.       B
2.       D
3.       C
4.       B
5.       C
6.       B
7.       A
8.       B



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages