COMMON ERRORS WITH VERBS - FORTUNE ACADEMY

Breaking

.

Sunday 22 October 2017

COMMON ERRORS WITH VERBS

COMMON ERRORS WITH VERBS

INCORRECT
Correct sentences are given at the bottom. Understand them thoroughly.

1.       He asked had we taken our luggage.
2.       She asked what we are doing
3.       Rama asked to Anil why he is angry
4.       He does not care for his money
5.       He does not care for his work
6.       No one cared for him after his mother died
7.       He got angry before I said a word
8.       I met a man who was my tutor 20 years ago
9.       I had been for a walk yesterday
10.   If I shall do this I shall be wrong
11.   I have left trekking
12.   I came to know as to how he did this
13.   I came to know why he was sad
14.   He knows to swim
15.   The criminal’s head was cut
16.   I said him to go
17.   I told the teacher to excuse me
18.   He is troubling me
19.   I have got a hurt on my leg
20.   She gave a speech
21.   He has given his examination
22.   He took out his shoes
23.   I have ordered for a new car
24.   He would not hear me
25.   I struck a blow on his face
26.   He denied to come
27.   He lived there for a day
28.   The book is not found
29.   Shut the light
30.   I must revenge my brother



CORRECT
1.       He asked if we had taken our luggage
2.       She asked what we were doing
3.       Rama asked Anil why he was angry
4.       He does not take care of his money
5.       He takes no care over his work
6.       No one took care of him after his mother died
7.       He got angry before I had said a word
8.       I met a man who had been my tutor twenty years ago
9.       I went for a walk yesterday
10.   If I do this I shall be wrong
11.   I have given up trekking
12.   I learnt how he did this
13.   I found out why he was sad
14.   He knows how to swim
15.   The criminal’s head was cut off
16.   I told him to go
17.   I asked the teacher to excuse me
18.   He is giving me trouble
19.   I have hurt my leg
20.   She made a speech
21.   He has sat for his examination
22.   He took off his shoes
23.   I have ordered a new car
24.   He would not listen to me
25.   I struck him in the face
26.   He refused to come
27.   He stayed there for a day
28.   The book is lost
29.   Turn off the light
30.   I must avenge my brother

Previous                                                   Next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages