COMMON ERRORS WITH CONJUNCTIONS - FORTUNE ACADEMY

Breaking

.

Monday 23 October 2017

COMMON ERRORS WITH CONJUNCTIONS

COMMON ERRORS WITH CONJUNCTIONS

INCORRECT

1.       As he is fat so he runs slowly.
2.       If he is fat then he will run slowly
3.       Though he is fat still he runs fast
4.       As I pulled the trigger at the same time he shook my arm
5.       No sooner I had spoken than he left
6.       Not only he will go, but also he will stay there
7.       Neither he comes nor he writes
8.       Scarcely he entered the room than the telephone rang
9.       Hardly she had left the house that it began to rain
10.   He is the fastest runner and he came last
11.   She is as innocent as if she looks
12.   Until he does not try he must be punished.
13.   I want to know as to why you are late
14.   I am fond of Chinese food as for example sweet and sour prawns
15.   He was angry therefore I ran away
16.   I was trying to work, at that time he was disturbing me
17.   Supposing if he is late, what will happen?
18.   He asked me that why I was late.
19.   Let us catch a taxi lest we should not get late
20.   She dresses herself like the teacher does
21.   Wait while I come
22.   Until there is corruption in India, there can be little progress
23.   I have never told a lie nor cheated any body
24.   Both Mohan as well as Arun are responsible for this action
25.   Hindus and Muslims both are to blame for riots
26.   I have bought paintings, books, records and etc
27.   He as well as you are a fool
28.   He is so poor and he cannot save anything
29.   Such a book that you want is not available
30.   Such was her condition as everyone was moved to pity

INCORRECT
1.       As he is fat, he runs slowly
2.       If he is fat, he will run slowly
3.       Though he is fat, he runs fast
4.       As I pulled the trigger, he shook my arm
5.       No sooner had I spoken than he left
6.       Not only will he go, but he will also stay there.
7.       Neither does he come, nor does he write
8.       Scarcely had he entered the room when the telephone rang
9.       Hardly had she left the house when it began to rain
10.   He is the fastest runner but he came last
11.   She is as innocent as she looks
12.   He must be punished until he tries.
13.   I want to know why you are late
14.   I am fond of Chinese food, for example, sweet and sour prawns
15.   He was angry, so I ran away
16.   While I was trying to work, he was disturbing me
17.   Supposing he is late, what will happen?
18.   He asked me why I was late.
19.   Let us catch a taxi lest we should get late.
20.   She dresses herself as the teacher does
21.   Wait until I come
22.   As long as there is corruption in India there can be little progress
23.   I have never told a lie or cheated any body
24.   Both Mohan and Arun are responsible for this action
25.   Both Hindus and Muslims are to blame for riots
26.   I have bought paintings, books and records
27.   He as well as you is a fool
28.   He is so poor that he cannot save anything
29.   Such a book as you want is not available
30.   Such was her condition that everyone was moved to pity

Previous                                                    Next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages